Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wed. Sept 3. AF is finally leaving!



Today is CD5 and AF is finally going away! I am on my 3rd day of femara (5mg) along with 1500 mg of metformin and a prenatal vitamin. I called my doctor's nurse yesterday to find out about having a HSG cause I have never had one and she said that when I come in for my next follicle study I could ask the doctor about it...which means I won't be able to have one this cycle. Hopefully I won't need one at all! So far, I'm feeling great....no side effects. I have 2 more days of femara and then I wait until Sept 15 to see my doctor (that will be day 17 and I usually ovulate on day 18)


My husband, Ben, is being really great. He takes great care of me and always listen to me complain about infertility and how it isn't fair that other people can get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Sometimes, I get really really bitter about the whole infertility thing, but then I tell myself, "What can I do about it?"..."Nothing". Another thing that is keeping me sane, are my 2 puppies, Taylor and Tucker!

No comments:

Followers