Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gearing up for football season!

Hooray! Football is finally here! Ben and I plan to sit on the couch all day and watch football. He can't wait to have a child to teach about football and baseball. Last night, I had a dream that we had a baby boy and I dressed him in a baby Steelers jersey and DH held him throughout an entire football game while explaining who the players were and what was happening. I actually woke up with tears in my eyes.

The picture is of Ben and I in Pennsylvania next to the Steelers stadium. Can't wait to have a mini Steeler fan :-) I have been scoping out the NFL shop for baby stuff...I'm so tempted to order things just so I have them, but don't wanna jinx myself.



3 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

I totally know how you feel. We can't wait to have a little tiger fan. Hopefully we'll both have our wish next season. Every time we talk about boy names we imagine what the name will sound like over the loud speakers on a Saturday night in Death Valley!

Momma Wilson said...

You have been tagged, see my post for details:)

Katie said...

I am right there with you. I spotted a "Terrible Toddler Towel" a few years back.

Followers