Saturday, January 24, 2009

Provera-Day 5 of 10

Wish I were on Day 10 of provera already! I'm ready for AF to get here and get the show on the road! I'm remaining optimistic that clomid will make me ovulate...I've seemed to have luck on 150mg.
Just found out my cousin is pregnant and I couldn't be happier!!! She has had 3 miscarriages and really deserves a happy healthy pregnancy! I'm hoping to be joining her in pregnancy soon!!!
DH and I have been talking about what to do with our tax return....I thought I would like to save some for nursery furniture in case we get pregnant soon!...there's that optimism I was talking about. So of course I have spent a couple of hours this evening looking at nursery furniture and crib bedding...I guess it never hurts to be prepared!

No comments:

Followers